51st Annual Czechoslovak Polka Fest (festival)
Sunday, August 14, 2022 at 11:30am – 6:00pm (EDT)
Where: Seward, Ohio (Czech Hall, corner of State Routes 109 & 120)
Czech Dancers Polka Club of Metamora, Ohio holds its 51st Annual Czechoslovak Polka Fest.
- Live Music featuring two polka bands: Fred Ziwich Polka Band and Aaron Dussing Band, beginning at 12:00 noon
- Czech dinner available from 11:30am to 2:30pm - $9
- Snacks, cold pivo, and soft drinks available
- Czech pastries & baked goods (buy yours early before they are sold-out!)
- Fantastic dancing on huge, hardwood dance floor
- Open-air pavilion/hall in rural countryside setting (only 20 miles west of Toledo)
Call for more information: 517-443-5523
"We are proud of our Czechoslovak-American heritage and want to share it with you!"