Membership in CGSI provides access to four proprietary CGSI Research Databases, hundreds of hours of educational video and audio recordings in the CGSI Digital Library, and more than 30 years of Naše rodina journal articles online.
This annual membership pertains to one person with benefits including:
- four quarterly issues of CGSI's journal publication Naše rodina (Our Family)
- an information packet to welcome new members
- access to the Members Only section of the CGSI website
- one admission to any CGSI events at a reduced (member) rate
- free admission to the CGSI Research Collection at the Minnesota Genealogical Society (MGS) Library, a $10 per visit value
- one vote at the annual CGSI membership meeting elections
Benefits include all those for Individual Membership as explained above. Added benefits include:
- admission for two persons to any CGSI events at a reduced (member) rate
- free admission to the CGSI Research Collection at the MGS Library, a $10 per person per visit value
- entitles the two members to one vote each at the annual CGSI membership meeting elections
Benefits for Sponsor Membership follow those of the stated Individual Membership or Household Membership as described above. The names of Sponsor Members are published each year as recognition in an issue of our journal Naše rodina.